Men in Kilts Keyring (Michael)
Never lose your keys again with the help of this seriously hot man wearing a kilt. This keyring would make a great gift idea for a Scottish friend or anyone who loves a sexy man in a kilt.
- Seriously Hot Men in Kilts
- Great Scottish Gift
- Tartan Pattern on reverse
- Dimensions: 4cm W x 6cm H
Item weight: 11g
Package Dimensions: 4 x 6 x 0.5cm
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
FREE UK RETURNS by Post
You can return this for free to our Head Office for a full refund. To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Contact Customer Services email us using the 'Contact' button (top right of screen) detailing your order number, item you would like to return and reason for return. Our Customer Services team will provide you a tracked free UK returns delivery label.
2. Pack up your return in its original packaging, If you do not have the original packaging make sure you pack the items so that they cannot get damaged in transit.
3. Send your parcel using the free returns label by visiting your local post office. They will provide you with a tracking reference for the parcel so you know when this has been received.
4. Refund - Once your order has been received at Head Office, we will issue the appropriate refund. We aim to do this within 48 hours of receipt, however during busy periods this can sometimes take longer.
* If you purchased your order online, you have 28 days from the date of receipt to return.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Quality of Returns
We advise you to return all unwanted items (excluding faulty items) well packaged as if we receive any item(s) in a used or unsalable condition; we will not be able to offer any refund.
If your purchase is part of a promotion, all items purchased in the promotion must be returned for a refund or exchange.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Standard Second Class (UK)
Delivery Cost - £2.99
Delivery Time - 3 - 5 Working Days
Standard Delivery (Worldwide)
Delivery Cost - This may vary depending on location
Delivery Time - 5 - 15 Working Days
Please note that intervening holidays such as Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and all other bank holidays may affect delivery. Adverse weather conditions may also impact on delivery times.